Tuesday, June 23, 2015

ĉu vi parolas Esperanton?

eosh



Want to know something cool? If you speak Esperanto you can also learn how to write in in shorthand!
Check out the link below. If you want to learn Esperanto I've added some other links for that as well.

learn Esperanto: Duolingo, Memrise, Lernu!, Kurso, books


How cool and weird is this? I've been interested in Esperanto almost since I got my first computer. I'm not sure exactly how I learned about it, but I still have the "how to learn" printout I made way back in the mid/late 90's. (I think its in the same binder as the printout of the entire script for Monty Python and the Holy Grail...)

I've been poking around Duolingo occasionally, thinking of picking up a second language but never being able to decide, and then a while ago I noticed that they were making a course for Esperanto! I was very excited, and on the first day it went beta I was there. I've been working through my tree ever since. Then yesterday I was poking around Andrew Owen's Gregg Shorthand site and I found the link to the Esperanto shorthand manual! It was like the heavens opened and angels sang! My two weird hobbies combined!

No comments:

Post a Comment