Monday, January 1, 2018

working my way back

Hello everyone!

Wow, it's been ages hasn't it? Sorry about that, I started having a bit of difficulty keeping all the forms in line, and then I realized that I was putting more energy into learning Esperanto than focusing on shorthand so I decided to take a break from the shorthand while I focused on Esperanto.

Well I finished the Duoling Esperanto tree in about 6 months, and then did a bunch of other stuff, but I just never got around to coming back to my shorthand, I just kept putting it off :(

But now the New Year is upon us and I'm ready to buckle down again! I've re-worked what materials I'm using and my methodologies a bit, and I've made up a new intensive 12 week course (see tab above) which I plan on following up to at least chapter 6, since most of that will be review. (Last time I stalled out around chapter 7) and then I'll probably move back into the slower one unit a week schedule until the end (see 48 week syllabus tab above)


I'm going to try and make at least one post a week talking about my progress, so I hope I'll see you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment